Yaesu FT-101B Repair

Gary Harmon

Looking for someone who can look at and fix a FT-101B for a HAM so he can sell it.  He lives on the NW side, west of 1604 out Culebra Road.

If you have the knowledge, test equipment, and time, let me know and I will put you in contact with him.  The problem sounds like it may be finals or associated circuits.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio Archaeologist

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

gharmon@...

Too many projects - Not enough time!

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

Larry Lentz <Larry@...>

Still have my FT-101 😊

Larry Lentz, MCT, MCITP:CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP x10
Lentz Computer Services
San Antonio, Texas

Sent from my Windows Phone

Looking for someone who can look at and fix a FT-101B for a HAM so he can sell it.  He lives on the NW side, west of 1604 out Culebra Road.

If you have the knowledge, test equipment, and time, let me know and I will put you in contact with him.  The problem sounds like it may be finals or associated circuits.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio Archaeologist

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

gharmon@...

Too many projects - Not enough time!

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

Lee Besing

Mel who worked at Kcomm still fixes stuff on the side.

Lee Besing
210-771-7075 ( voice/text)
San Antonio, TX

Looking for someone who can look at and fix a FT-101B for a HAM so he can sell it.  He lives on the NW side, west of 1604 out Culebra Road.

If you have the knowledge, test equipment, and time, let me know and I will put you in contact with him.  The problem sounds like it may be finals or associated circuits.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - HAM Radio Archaeologist

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

gharmon@...

Too many projects - Not enough time!

"Retirement = Every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

Gary Harmon

Me too.  I have a FT-101E that was rescued from a dumpster by a co-worker of my son.  He wanted $50 for it and wouldn't take more.  It took some cleanup and paint and removal of LED lights (I like original).

Good to hear from you.

[...]

I think mine is an E also. Bought it new back in the 70s. Unfortunately when we moved in 1990, in our then new house every time I fired it up, it fired off the fire alarm. So that kinda curtailed my hamming. But computers filled the void.