moderated Water Lantern Festival -DETAILS

Lee Besing

Update: I will be there flying and the club will receive the resulting donation for my time.

Lee Besing
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX

-----Original Message-----
To: main@saradioclub.groups.io
Cc: lee@...
Sent: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Special] [W5SC] Water Lantern Festival -DETAILS

I reached out to her offering my professional drone services for late evening / night during the event. I was even willing to have them donate the money to the club instead of paying me, but she has not responded.

Lee Besing
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX

-----Original Message-----
To: main@saradioclub.groups.io
Sent: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 7:30 PM
Subject: [Special] [W5SC] Water Lantern Festival -DETAILS

Note: THIS DOES NOT INVOLVE AMATUER RADIO SKILLS OR EQUIPMENT- IT'S A PAID WORKING - NOT REALLY A "HAM" EVENT. BUT IT COULD BE FUN TO DO IT & GET PAID.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED- CONTACT Aliyah Rhodes  DIRECTLY via her email.

Here’s a short breakdown of what working the event entails. Typically we have at least 10-25 people per shift if possible, if you don't have that many people we will still donate based on how many come. We have crew members work one of two shifts, or if they want to work both that's great too!. The first one is set up and that is from 9am-1pm and pays $50 per person. The second shift is the event crew and that is from 3pm-11pm and pays $100 per person. Usually we’ll finish up slightly earlier than the end time. During setup we need help putting together lantern kits, setting up tents and the stage, along with doing other misc. tasks. Working during the event would entail operating the merchandise tent, checking people in, cleaning up at the end, and other misc. jobs. We hand out t-shirts at the beginning of each shift and we also provide water, snacks and dinner for the evening shift.

Let me know if you have any other questions! We would love to work with you guys!
Aliyah Rhodes 

Water Lantern Festival