Volunteer Oppurtunity - Tejas Trails Bandera 100K

Louis Upton

Morning all, and Happy New Year!

Next weekend - January 9th, 2016 is the 14th Annual running of the Bandera 100K held at Hill Country State Natural Area in Bandera County.

Ham radio operators and other (non-ham) volunteers are needed for Safety, Tracking and Aid Station Support.

Currently we are short 6 volunteers from our normal staffing level.
Minimum requirement for communications is a dual band ht, as we have our fixed station radios set up.

Link for some general information:

http://sanantoniohams.org/blog/?p=7475

Meals Lunch and Dinner Saturday are provided to volunteers.

If you are available and interested please contact Louis - K5STX!  k5stx10 at gmail dot com.  or reply to this forum.

Thank You,

Louis - K5STX