Veterans Day Parade this Saturday, Universal City. Ham help needed.

Lee Besing

We're still very short of volunteers to help the Universal City Police Department with this year's parade. HT friendly event.

Please share on other club lists if you don't see that list address above

We'll meet at the UCPD office in the city hall on Universal City Blvd at 9am. Free donuts, coffee, juice, etc, provided by the police department.

After our briefing, we'll drive out to our assignments along Pat Booker Rd and wait for the call to move the pre positioned cones or barricades into place.  More info at briefing.

If you can help, please contact me off list.

Joe Bruno has an excused absence. He's still recovering from a heart attack & surgery from last week. NE Baptist Hospital.

Thanks.

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075
San Antonio, TX