Useful gadget

Tom O'Brien

I do a little soldering now and then.
Usually the projects are small, credit-card sized circuit boards.
Being an old person, I can use a helping hand that will hold the board steady.
My helping hand is a Panavise Jr., and I sure like it, except for one thing.
If I need to change from clamping the long side to clamping the short side,
the clamping knob, which is a thumbscrew type knob, takes a while to open and close the jaws.
Panavise has a new product that snaps over the thumbscrew and converts it into a spinner knob.
And, to make matters better, it's inexpensive!

Check it out at

http://panavise.com/index.html?pageID=1&page=full&--eqskudatarq=228

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien