Topics

Updated w5sc.org web site

Paul Guido

W5SC.org has a new look!

The site has been rebuilt using Dreamweaver 8 and Cascading Style
Sheets. It has been designed for Internet Explorer 5.0 and higher
and Firefox 1.0.5 and higher with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or
better.

A resolution of 800 x 600 will work fine on all pages except the
About SARC page. The menus run into the content because of the
pictures in Internet Explorer….but Firefox works fine on that page at
800 x 600. I could fix it by reducing the picture width but I would
rather have the larger pictures.

The SARC Application to join the club is now a PDF file.

The process to create the web site has just begun and it is a work in
progress.

I would like to thank Eric Smith, W5ETS, as the previous webmaster, I
used much of his content to create the new site and Lee Besing, N5NTG
for helping me gain access to the site.

73

Paul Guido, N5IUT