From: Tom O'Brien <tpobrienjr@earthlink.net>
To: W5SC <W5SC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 9:36 AM
Subject: [W5SC] (unknown)

we are extending to you an invitation to participate in the Greater Houston Hamfest. This is the 2nd largest hamfest in Texas . You are able to go on-line and choose your tables at this time from a table layout chart. This just went on-line a couple days ago, so reserve now while prime tables are still available.

If you can't attend, consider donating a door prize. Your company name/logo will be published on our website, prominently displayed with the prize and announced several times during the hamfest with all proper credit due.

This is a true hamfest, not just a swapmeet:
Once again, we are hosting the South Texas ARRL Convention.
There are various scheduled speakers including
Keynote speaker -- Mike Gruber, W5MG, RFI Engineer. ARRL liaison to the FCC
Free tailgating
Training seminars
APRS & Satellite demonstrations
DXCC checking
Emergency Vehicles on display
A live HF station
License testing
Hands on demos
Kid's table
Equipment check out table
Fox hunt
Food
Door Prizes
Raffle
Camping
And, of course, a Vendor/Seller bourse (more than 165 tables).

There is Friday afternoon and early Saturday set-up, special parking and easy vendor access.

This hamfest is only 6 weeks away, March 3, in Rosenberg , TX (about 33 mi SW of downtown Houston ).

See the flyer attached. The link to the website is www.houstonhamfest.org

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas

Tom O'Brien

James,

See the web site www.houstonhamfest.org for all details.

Thans for the reminder. Is the entery fee included with the table fee?

73 de James
AD5TC