Topics

Turn Around, Don't Drown.....

davidftx <davidftx@...>

....but be sure you make it to Field Day whatever it takes to get
there!!! Saturday and Sunday are only at 20% chance of rain. We have
shelter!!!

Field Day is this weekend. The San Antonio Radio Club will be a 3A
station at City of Shanvano Park City Hall, 900 Saddlebrook Court,
Shavano Park, TX.

Everyone is invited and everyone operates!

Early setup will be June 22nd, 2007, Friday evening with the final setup
starting at 8:00am on Saturday.

W5SC will be on the air at 1:00pm on June 23rd, 2007, Saturday through
1:00pm on Sunday, June 24th, 2007.

Everyone operates! If you are new to Field Day and/or HF operations you
need to know that we want you to operate.

Logging will be by computer. We will use N3FJP's software and
network two or more computers. Ask for a demo when you show up or go to
http://www.n3fjp.com/ <http://www.n3fjp.com/> and download the software
at no cost to play with it before Field Day.

Power will be from club generators.

The club will setup a portable shelter for the operating positions.
There will be fans, but this is late June in South Texas. It will be
hot. Ice chests will be available but bring water! Bring lots of water.

Bring Deep Woods Off or similar for night time operations.

A BBQ will be held Saturday evening at approximately 6:00 PM for all
members and guests. Let us know if you plan to attend so we can plan
accordingly.

If you have questions please call David Freiberger at 710-8721 or to
davidftx@... <mailto:davidftx@...> .

7 AM 10 AM 1 PM 4 PM 7 PM Temperature / Dew Point (°F) 75 / 69

72 / 69

71 / 70

77 / 68

84 / 66

88 / 66

86 / 65

Humidity (%) 76% 87% 96% 67% 45% 38% 40% Wind (mph) 7

160°
SSE 5

160°
SSE 5

182°
South 6

166°
SSE 8

150°
SSE 8

130°
SE 8

110°
ESE Conditions
Chance of Thunderstorms , Chance of Rain Showers
Chance of Thunderstorms , Chance of Rain Showers
Chance of Thunderstorms , Chance of Rain Showers
Slight Chance Thunderstorms , Slight Chance Light Rain Showers
Slight Chance Thunderstorms , Slight Chance Light Rain Showers
Slight Chance Thunderstorms , Slight Chance Light Rain Showers
Slight Chance Thunderstorms , Slight Chance Light Rain Showers
Probability of Precipitation (%) 30% 30% 30% 20% 20% 20% 20%
Cloud Cover (%) 81% 81% 71% 71% 68% 68% 71%