moderated Today's Lunchtime Livestream starts at 12pm CDT (17:00 UTC)

Bill Craft

Hello Bill

Today's Lunchtime Livestream starts at 12pm CDT (17:00 UTC)

Today I welcome John Kruk from Yaesu to the stream.  We will be talking about the new FT5D Handheld HT for System Fusion.

Additionally, we will be running a 2nd Livestream today at 3pm CDT (20:00 UTC) where I will be welcoming Chris, W6HFP, from Buddipole to talk about the new Buddistick Pro HF Portable Antenna

You can tune in via Facebook, Twitch or our YouTube Channel.

Links below to both videos are available, along with the Buddistick Pro video I released earlier this week.

Thank you for being a part of the Ham Radio 2.0 Community.  I hope to see you in the chats today.

73 de KC5HWB

P.S. Frank and I leave tomorrow for our California SOTA/POTA Trip.  We will be recording videos and attempting a livestream, which will depend on internet coverage.  Be watching the YouTube channel for updates.

73 de KC5HWB

2150 W. Northwest Hwy
#114-1163
Grapevine TX 76051
USA

Unsubscribe   |   Change Subscriber Options