Tech Talk Suggestions


David Espinoza - W5QS
 

Hi all,,,,  I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,,  Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,

Who's next to present,,, ?

Dave - W5Qs
David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


J C Smith
 

David:

I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.

J C Smith

----- Original Message -----
From: David Espinoza - W5QS
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions



Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,

Who's next to present,,, ?

Dave - W5Qs
David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management


David Espinoza - W5QS
 

Sounds good,,, lets do a traffic handling talk,,,,, Its been a while since I handled traffic... 

do we need a projector and screen?   I believe Bob has such things.... 

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Sat, 5/28/11, J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM
















 









David:



I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.



J C Smith

----- Original Message -----

From: David Espinoza - W5QS

To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM

Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions



Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,



Who's next to present,,, ?



Dave - W5Qs

David - w5qs



San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing



RACES District 32-029E



Bexar County ALT CLO



Texas Division of Emergency Management



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


J C Smith
 

Yes, we need a projector.

I'm out of town the day of the June meeting. What month would you like to have this program.

J C Smith

---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:

Sounds good,,, lets do a traffic handling talk,,,,, Its been a while since I handled traffic... 

do we need a projector and screen?   I believe Bob has such things.... 

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Sat, 5/28/11, J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM
















 









David:



I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.



J C Smith

----- Original Message -----

From: David Espinoza - W5QS

To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM

Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions



Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,



Who's next to present,,, ?



Dave - W5Qs

David - w5qs



San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing



RACES District 32-029E



Bexar County ALT CLO



Texas Division of Emergency Management







[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



























[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


David Espinoza - W5QS
 

What does your schedule look like for July?

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Sun, 5/29/11, n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "David Espinoza - W5QS" <w5qs@att.net>
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 5:48 PM
















 











Yes, we need a projector.



I'm out of town the day of the June meeting. What month would you like to have this program.



J C Smith



---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:

Sounds good,,, lets do a traffic handling talk,,,,, Its been a while since I handled traffic... 
do we need a projector and screen?   I believe Bob has such things.... 
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management
--- On Sat, 5/28/11, J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:
From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM
 
David:
I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.
J C Smith
----- Original Message -----
From: David Espinoza - W5QS
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,
Who's next to present,,, ?
Dave - W5Qs
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


J C Smith
 

It should be good. I'll check the schedule when I get home later this week.

J C

---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:

What does your schedule look like for July?

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Sun, 5/29/11, n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "David Espinoza - W5QS" <w5qs@att.net>
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 5:48 PM
















 











Yes, we need a projector.



I'm out of town the day of the June meeting. What month would you like to have this program.



J C Smith



---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:

Sounds good,,, lets do a traffic handling talk,,,,, Its been a while since I handled traffic... 
do we need a projector and screen?   I believe Bob has such things.... 
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management
--- On Sat, 5/28/11, J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:
From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM
 
David:
I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.
J C Smith
----- Original Message -----
From: David Espinoza - W5QS
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,
Who's next to present,,, ?
Dave - W5Qs
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management


























[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


David Espinoza - W5QS
 

Hey JC
 
Are you up to doing a Tech Talk at the next SARC meeting?  If so, I will have Bob Rod bring in his computer, projector and screen.

David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Mon, 5/30/11, n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:


From: n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "David Espinoza - W5QS" <w5qs@att.net>
Date: Monday, May 30, 2011, 7:25 PM


 




It should be good. I'll check the schedule when I get home later this week.

J C

---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:
What does your schedule look like for July?

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Sun, 5/29/11, n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "David Espinoza - W5QS" <w5qs@att.net>
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 5:48 PM
















 











Yes, we need a projector.



I'm out of town the day of the June meeting. What month would you like to have this program.



J C Smith



---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:

Sounds good,,, lets do a traffic handling talk,,,,, Its been a while since I handled traffic... 
do we need a projector and screen?   I believe Bob has such things.... 
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management
--- On Sat, 5/28/11, J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:
From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM
 
David:
I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.
J C Smith
----- Original Message -----
From: David Espinoza - W5QS
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,
Who's next to present,,, ?
Dave - W5Qs
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


























[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]







[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


J C Smith
 

Yes, I will have a memory stick with a power point presentation.

J C

----- Original Message -----
From: David Espinoza - W5QS
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions



Hey JC

Are you up to doing a Tech Talk at the next SARC meeting? If so, I will have Bob Rod bring in his computer, projector and screen.

David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Mon, 5/30/11, n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "David Espinoza - W5QS" <w5qs@att.net>
Date: Monday, May 30, 2011, 7:25 PM



It should be good. I'll check the schedule when I get home later this week.

J C

---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:
> What does your schedule look like for July?
>
> David - w5qs
>
> San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
>
> RACES District 32-029E
>
> Bexar County ALT CLO
>
> Texas Division of Emergency Management
>
> --- On Sun, 5/29/11, n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:
>
> From: n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
> To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
> Cc: "David Espinoza - W5QS" <w5qs@att.net>
> Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 5:48 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yes, we need a projector.
>
>
>
> I'm out of town the day of the June meeting. What month would you like to have this program.
>
>
>
> J C Smith
>
>
>
> ---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:
>
> > Sounds good,,, lets do a traffic handling talk,,,,, Its been a while since I handled traffic...
>
> >
>
> > do we need a projector and screen? I believe Bob has such things....
>
> >
>
> > David - w5qs
>
> >
>
> > San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
>
> >
>
> > RACES District 32-029E
>
> >
>
> > Bexar County ALT CLO
>
> >
>
> > Texas Division of Emergency Management
>
> >
>
> > --- On Sat, 5/28/11, J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >
>
> > From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
>
> > Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
>
> > To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
>
> > Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > David:
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > J C Smith
>
> >
>
> > ----- Original Message -----
>
> >
>
> > From: David Espinoza - W5QS
>
> >
>
> > To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
>
> >
>
> > Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM
>
> >
>
> > Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > Who's next to present,,, ?
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > Dave - W5Qs
>
> >
>
> > David - w5qs
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > RACES District 32-029E
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > Bexar County ALT CLO
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > Texas Division of Emergency Management
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


David Espinoza - W5QS
 

wonderful.... 
 
I'll let Bob know...
 
Dave

David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Wed, 7/6/11, J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:


From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 11:47 AM


 



Yes, I will have a memory stick with a power point presentation.

J C
----- Original Message -----
From: David Espinoza - W5QS
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions

Hey JC

Are you up to doing a Tech Talk at the next SARC meeting? If so, I will have Bob Rod bring in his computer, projector and screen.

David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Mon, 5/30/11, n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "David Espinoza - W5QS" <w5qs@att.net>
Date: Monday, May 30, 2011, 7:25 PM

It should be good. I'll check the schedule when I get home later this week.

J C

---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:
What does your schedule look like for July?

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management

--- On Sun, 5/29/11, n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:

From: n5rxs@satx.rr.com <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: "David Espinoza - W5QS" <w5qs@att.net>
Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 5:48 PM




























Yes, we need a projector.



I'm out of town the day of the June meeting. What month would you like to have this program.



J C Smith



---- David Espinoza - W5QS <w5qs@att.net> wrote:

Sounds good,,, lets do a traffic handling talk,,,,, Its been a while since I handled traffic...
do we need a projector and screen? I believe Bob has such things....
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management
--- On Sat, 5/28/11, J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com> wrote:
From: J C Smith <n5rxs@satx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM
David:
I have a copy of Jo Ann's power point on traffic handling. I also have some handouts.
J C Smith
----- Original Message -----
From: David Espinoza - W5QS
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:51 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Tech Talk Suggestions
Hi all,,,, I'm looking for tech talk ideas,,,,, Bob Rod has talked on a couple different subjects and brought some pretty neat builds to the meetings,,,
Who's next to present,,, ?
Dave - W5Qs
David - w5qs
San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing
RACES District 32-029E
Bexar County ALT CLO
Texas Division of Emergency Management
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


























[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]










[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]