STX Monthly News

Lou <loueverettsr@...>

Hi Folks!

I need to inform you that I will not be doing the STX Monthly News for awhile. I have been sick for several weeks from Kidney Failure. Although things are looking better, on the 25th of this month I am going in for Gall Bladder Surgery.

Therefore, please send all your blurbs for the Monthly News to Lee Cooper, W5LHC, at w5lhc@yahoo.com. Lee will be taking care of it for awhile.

Thanks to all of you for your support in the past.

Now....Get those blurbs in to Lee, soon.

73 all

Lou Everett, Sr., WA5LOU

Assistant SM, STX Section
Assistant SEC, STX Section
Net Manager, Texas Emergency Net
Net Manager, Texas Traffic Net

Telephone: 936-655-3118

Bart Stavisky <bart_stavisky@...>

Lou,

I hope that you feel better. You will be in my family's
prayers.

73

Bart Stavisky KF5EKG

David F <davidftx@...>

Best of luck to you Lou.  Get out of there as quickly as you can.

David Freiberger