Straight Key Night

Tom O'Brien

Dust off the old J-38 and make some sparks!

Straight Key Night is on for the next 23 hours.

No contest exchange, no scoring, it's not a contest.

I just finished a long-distance QSO (25 miles to Helotes) with W5QLF.

I now know my CW is equally rusty with either hand!

73TomAB5XZ
Member, American Radio Relay League (ARRL)
Volunteer Examiner (ARRL and W5YI Group)
Secretary, South Texas DX & Contest Club (STXDXCC/W5RTA)
Treasurer, San Antonio Radio Club (SARC/W5SC)
Treasurer, Battleship Texas Amateur Radio Society (BTARS/NA5DV)
V31XZ (V31MX DXpedition 2008)
Ex: KN5YFK (1958), K5YFK (1959), KB5ZXE (1993)
"Any DX is Good DX!"

Charles Land

All,

I am phasing out the cland1@satx.rr.com. If you have that address for me, please replace it with charlesdland@gmail.com