Stolen ham radio equipment

Don Jones

To all radio operators,

Missing two SB 220's.

One of the SB-220's, has WA5JDU call-sign edged on the bottom plate.

Anyone, know anything about this equipment please contact me via e-mail, especial conformation of who sold-it to you.

Also, looking for ICOM 766 PRO loaded with filters and a 30S1 Collins AMP., TS-430S, TS-440s...etc.

Just want to confirm who you, purchased the equipment from and who you paid?

No Charges, will be filed on those who purchased the equipment, but ask for a signed statement of whom you purchased in from, there is an on-going investigation regarding a complete Amateur Radio Station.

Have most all serial numbers.

Thank you, all!

Don, N5WSW

Ps. Just need conformation on who you purchased it from?

Don Jones

Forgive me, as I left out my email address.

Thank you,
Don, N5WSW

On May 15, 2014, at 9:55 PM, "n5wsw@... [W5SC]" <W5SC@...> wrote:

To all radio operators,

Missing two SB 220's.

Anyone, know anything about this equipment please contact me via e-mail, especial conformation of who sold-it to you.

Also, looking for ICOM 766 PRO loaded with filters and a 30S1 Collins AMP., TS-430S, TS-440s...etc.

No Charges, will be filed on those who purchased the equipment, but ask for a signed statement of whom you purchased in from, there is an on-going investigation regarding a complete Amateur Radio Station.

Thank you, all!

Don, N5WSW

Lee Besing

I edited your email and have already posted it live on SanAntonioHams.org/blog for you.  I plan to be sending out a newsletter over the weekend and will include it. I hit about 425+ hams with the newsletter.  

Anyone not subscribed yet, please send email to "subscribe@..." with subject "subscribe" and message with your name & call sign please.

Lee Besing, N5NTG

210-771-7075 (cell)

Lee@...

Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 12:20 AM
To: W5SC@...
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Stolen ham radio equipment

Thank you,

Don, N5WSW

To all radio operators,

Missing two SB 220's.

Thank you, all!

Don, N5WSW

Don Jones

Thank you, Lee

Sent from Don Jones iPhone

On May 16, 2014, at 1:26 AM, "'Lee Besing' lee@... [W5SC]" <W5SC@...> wrote:

I edited your email and have already posted it live on SanAntonioHams.org/blog for you.  I plan to be sending out a newsletter over the weekend and will include it. I hit about 425+ hams with the newsletter.  

Anyone not subscribed yet, please send email to "subscribe@..." with subject "subscribe" and message with your name & call sign please.

Lee Besing, N5NTG

210-771-7075 (cell)

Lee@...

Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 12:20 AM
To: W5SC@...
Subject: Re: [W5SC] Stolen ham radio equipment

Thank you,

Don, N5WSW

To all radio operators,

Missing two SB 220's.

Thank you, all!

Don, N5WSW