SOS

Forrest Plumstead

I just got my Rock-Mite 40 Kit from Small Wonder
Labs<http://www.smallwonderlabs.com/>.
It is a simple and straight forward kit except for one thing. The mixer is
a surface mount component. I am elderly and my eyesight isn't what it used
to be. I knew when I ordered the kit that it was going to be a challenge,
But I did not realize how much of a challenge. Is there are one in San
Antonio, who has good eyesight, a steady hand and hopefully some experience
with SM who would be able to help me?

Please reply off list and thank you for your consideration.

--
73
WB5HQO Forrest

NAQCC Member # 3678 FPQRP # 2642
SKCC Member # 6855 QRPadillo # 59

King White

I am King White W5WJR.
I looked at the Rock-Mite. No problem. I will assemble it for you. No charge, of course.
King White
210-846-1164