Topics

Saturday's test results not in FCC database yet

Pat Knight AD5BR <ad5br@...>

This is a message for those of you who earned new licenses or upgrades and are wondering when you'll see your new/upgraded license info at the FCC database. It may be a few more days before your new license info is in the FCC database.

The ARRL/VEC, which processes our test session paperwork, has received paperwork from 450 VE sessions held since the new rules went into effect February 23. They have extra people processing the paperwork, but it still takes time. (See http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2007/02/28/101/?nc=1 for more info.)

I will keep checking the FCC database and will let our new licensees and upgrades know when I find their new license info there.

If you want to search too, here is where the results will first appear, before ARRL's or QRZ's sites reflect them:
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchAmateur.jsp

73,
Pat AD5BR