Topics

SARC VE Testing Session February 24th--There is still time to be ready!!!!!

davidftx <davidftx@...>

The San Antonio Radio Club VE Team holds tests for all Amateur radio
license classes: Technician, General, and Amateur Extra. All members of
our team are

Volunteer Examiners accredited by the ARRL/VEC. Check our web site
www.w5sc.org <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/W5SC/w5sc.org> for the
latest information and study help.

Our next VE session, Saturday, February 24, 9 AM at Broadway National
Bank, will include upgrades for NO-CODE General and NO-CODE Extra
licenses!

Pre-registration requested.

Contact hamtest@... or Pat AD5BR at (210) 273-5927.

Dates: Our 2007 test sessions are on Saturday, February 24, April 28,
June 23, August 25, October 27 (the fourth Saturdays of even-numbered
months, not December).

Time: Test sessions start at 9 AM.

What to Bring: All necessary forms will be furnished to you. Please
bring

- Social Security number (or FRN)

- Photo ID (preferably drivers license)

- Original and photocopy of your current license (if you are a Ham)

- Original and photocopy of any CSCEs

- A calculator may be helpful.

- $14 test fee -- exact change preferred

Youngsters may be identified by a school report card, birth certificate,
or

similar document, and a properly identified adult. Also bring their

Social Security number.

Where to Find Us:

Broadway National Bank, 2nd floor

NW corner Loop 410 & Nacogdoches

1177 NE Loop 410

San Antonio, TX 78209

(Park in EMPLOYEE parking lot on east side,

between the building and Nacogdoches.)

For more information and pre-registration:

Contact hamtest@... or Pat AD5BR at (210) 273-5927.