Topics

SARC Repeater Listings in the ARRL Repeater Directory

davidftx <davidftx@...>

Does anyone have the current copy of the ARRL Repeater Directory.
Mine is 2004. If you have a 2006 version, would you please look at
the 145.39 and 442.075 repeaters in San Antonio and tell me what
callsign is listed for these club repeaters?

Also, if you see any repeaters that are listed for SARC and/or W5SC
that are not ours, please send me the listing.

Thanks,
K5ole
davidftx@...

Lee Besing

Current TX VHF/FM repeater directory says both repeaters use callsign W5SC
and list SARC as sponsor. no tone listed, status "open repeater". This is
the info forwarded to ARRL each year, so I would suppose it has the same
info as TX VHF/FM. Note I didn't use the word "assume". :)

No other repeaters in their directory have W5SC or SARC listed in
association with them.

I also have a repeater directory page on www.sanantoniohams.org web site.

At 10:32 AM 12/8/2006, you wrote:

Does anyone have the current copy of the ARRL Repeater Directory.
Mine is 2004. If you have a 2006 version, would you please look at
the 145.39 and 442.075 repeaters in San Antonio and tell me what
callsign is listed for these club repeaters?

Also, if you see any repeaters that are listed for SARC and/or W5SC
that are not ours, please send me the listing.

Thanks,
K5ole
<mailto:davidftx%40swbell.net>davidftx@...
73 de N5NTG Lee W. Besing San Antonio, Texas
(210)771-7075 mobile

Schuylar CRIST <skyskyrider@...>

David

The SARC repeaters are both listed under W5SC.

In His service,
Schuylar Crist
73 de KE5VIP

IT/Media Director, South Texas Republicans P.A.C.
Media Relations Director, McCurdy for Mayor
State News Editor, GOPUSA.com
Chapter Leader for San Antonio, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
Vice-President, Bexar County Right to Life
(210) 663-6093 (Cell)
Matthew 25:40
John 15:13

Does anyone have the current copy of the ARRL Repeater Directory.
Mine is 2004. If you have a 2006 version, would you please look at
the 145.39 and 442.075 repeaters in San Antonio and tell me what
callsign is listed for these club repeaters?

Also, if you see any repeaters that are listed for SARC and/or W5SC
that are not ours, please send me the listing.

Thanks,
K5ole
davidftx@...

Yahoo! Groups Links

davidftx <davidftx@...>

Thanks Schuylar, that answers my question.

David

--- In W5SC@..., "Schuylar CRIST" <skyskyrider@...>
wrote:

[...]

I also agree a County by County repeater list should be compiled. Would also be nice to know just how far the coverage range could conceivably go.

[...]

Floyd Gordon

David they are both W5SC my dir is 2006-2007 Ke5HBF

davidftx@swbell. net

http://new.mail.yahoo.com