Topics

locked SARC REAL in Person Meeting June 11, 2020 at 7pm

Bill Craft

Yep,
Regulations have been relaxed so Blanco BBQ is allowing the meeting room to be used once again. We are required to wear masks to enter, (You can remove to eat) and we are limited to 38 people. We will be exercising the required social distancing protocols, so no hugging, but you can jump for joy.

The meeting will start at 7pm as usual and you can come early to eat a Blanco's BBQ meal. They have a large menu so you have plenty of options to eat.
Our program will focus on Field Day 2020 and how its going to work with some Covid restrictions still in place.

WE WILL HAVE BOB RODRIQUEZ SCHOLARSHIP FUND RAFFEL TICKETS FOR SALE- SO BRING YOUR $25 CASH FOR TICKET. THERE IS OVER $3,000 IN RADIOS AS PRIZES!
Rosendo, Bill, Tom and Jeff will be selling tickets at meeting.

Bob Dole, not that old guy.

Have all 0fnthe Zoom meetings been cancelled?

Harold Fleischer

I was on the 1000 Zoom meeting this morning so the short answer is no.

Harold

Harold C. Fleischer, III

AE5AS

ae5as@...

210-497-2532

Have all 0fnthe Zoom meetings been cancelled?