SARC Meeting - Meet the SM Candidates Night - correct link

Lee Besing

For those who wanted the direct link to the blog's posting, it got a
bit messed up in my copy/paste during the prior message. Here's the
link, but you already read the article..

http://sanantoniohams.org/blog/?p=1983

Lots of other articles / stories / photos of ham related events if
you chose to peruse the rest of the Blog entries, and only a few
items still listed in the free classified ads. Perhaps if I charged
for ads, there would be more interest, but then I'd have to account
for and report the income, so I think I'll stay the course by
continuing to offer free ads for hams to post.

73's

73 de N5NTG Lee W. Besing San Antonio, Texas
(210)771-7075 mobile