Topics

SARC Field Day was a Huge Success

davidftx <davidftx@...>

We had great weather and continous stream of guests and operators to our
Field Day location at Shavano Park City Hall.

We started no fires and only set the City Hall alarm off one time (at
about 1:00am). Any gathering is success when you don't have to call the
Fire Department and Police are only called once.

I need to comb over the log but it looks as if our claimed score will be
736.

Totals: 47 Dig 249 Phone

We will have an article and pictures on the website in the next 24 hours
or so, please check it.

I am extremely grateful to those who helped put this effort together.
We could not have done it without you.

K5OLE