From: Lee Besing <lee@...>
To: GVARC list <gvarcllc@...>, Hill Country REACT <HillCountryREACT@...>, w5sc@..., Bexar County ARES list <bexarcountyares@...>, Hayes Caldwell Hams <hchams@...>, STXARES@..., KARS List <kb5tx-kars@...>, STXDXCC@...
Cc: lee@...
Sent: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 10:58 PM
Subject: Fwd: [San Antonio Hams] Fall 2916 News and Events

Please share the following information  with any interested hams.

My usual email list server program has crashed, so I’m unable to send out the usual individually formatted messages with individual names and matching call signs.  I’m working on it, but in the mean time, I’m dependent upon the various yahoo group lists to help spread the word.

I may end up switching over to a service like MailChimp which offers free accounts for non profit or small business services.  But that hasn't been determined yet and the info in this message is time sensitive.
 – Lee N5NTG

San Antonio, TX