Repeater info on the opening page of w5sc.org

Tom O'Brien

Is this correct?

"The Club maintains one VHF repeater at 145.39 with negative offset, and one UHF at 442.075 with a positive offset, both repeaters require a 100 Hz tone."

If it's not, it should be removed.

David Espinoza - W5QS

His is correct... We do maintain two repeaters... They just happen to be down.

On Dec 31, 2013, at 12:48, <tpobrienjr@...> wrote:

Is this correct?

"The Club maintains one VHF repeater at 145.39 with negative offset, and one UHF at 442.075 with a positive offset, both repeaters require a 100 Hz tone."

If it's not, it should be removed.

J C Smith

Tom:

I believe the 2 meter repeater went away when KCOMM closed.  I believe the 2 meter frequency was turned in to the repeater council.  I'm not sure about the 70 cm repeater.  Richard should be able to answer this question.

J C  Smith

On 12/31/2013 12:48 PM, tpobrienjr@... wrote:

Is this correct?

"The Club maintains one VHF repeater at 145.39 with negative offset, and one UHF at 442.075 with a positive offset, both repeaters require a 100 Hz tone."

If it's not, it should be removed.

Paul Guido

Both repeaters were sold after Field Day.

The club decided to get out of the repeaters.

Matt McDaniel ( the new owner ) is putting them back on the air near Bulverde road and Evans.

Paul N5IUT

On Dec 31, 2013, at 6:21 PM, J C Smith <n5rxs@...> wrote:

Tom:

I believe the 2 meter repeater went away when KCOMM closed.  I believe the 2 meter frequency was turned in to the repeater council.  I'm not sure about the 70 cm repeater.  Richard should be able to answer this question.

J C  Smith

On 12/31/2013 12:48 PM, tpobrienjr@... wrote:

Is this correct?

"The Club maintains one VHF repeater at 145.39 with negative offset, and one UHF at 442.075 with a positive offset, both repeaters require a 100 Hz tone."

If it's not, it should be removed.

Don Jones

What a waste of funds

Sent from Don Jones

On Dec 31, 2013, at 6:21 PM, J C Smith <n5rxs@...> wrote:

Tom:

I believe the 2 meter repeater went away when KCOMM closed.  I believe the 2 meter frequency was turned in to the repeater council.  I'm not sure about the 70 cm repeater.  Richard should be able to answer this question.

J C  Smith

On 12/31/2013 12:48 PM, tpobrienjr@... wrote:

Is this correct?

"The Club maintains one VHF repeater at 145.39 with negative offset, and one UHF at 442.075 with a positive offset, both repeaters require a 100 Hz tone."

If it's not, it should be removed.

Joe Bruno

Just got around to checking my email but If I am not mistaken the 2 meter repeater was sold right after field day.

Joe Bruno
W5AUQ

On 12/31/2013 12:48 PM, tpobrienjr@earthlink.net <mailto:tpobrienjr@earthlink.net> wrote:

Is this correct?

"The Club maintains one VHF repeater at 145.39 with negative offset, and one UHF at 442.075 with a positive offset, both repeaters require a 100 Hz tone."

If it's not, it should be removed.

Don Jones

TNX Joe !

Don N5WSW