Topics

Radio and Ham Gear at Garage Sale

Paul Guido

Listed under Garage Sales today is:

Saturday, March 3rd, 2007
AMATEUR & Radio Buffs! Closing out Business,
122 Summertime Dr. San Antonio, TX, from 10AM to 3PM

There are some hams that would keep a juicy morsel of news like this
to themselves but not me. Everyone enjoy!

Paul Guido, N5IUT

Don Jones

Paul and others,

As long as its not at my house, while I'm in San
Marcos.

Smiles

Don, N5WSW

PS. If it is I'll place people in jail the sellers
that is, 122 summertime is close to 122 Saratoga Dr.
Hi Hi

--- Paul Guido <radioteacher@...> wrote:

Listed under Garage Sales today is:

Saturday, March 3rd, 2007
AMATEUR & Radio Buffs! Closing out Business,
122 Summertime Dr. San Antonio, TX, from 10AM to 3PM

There are some hams that would keep a juicy morsel
of news like this
to themselves but not me. Everyone enjoy!

Paul Guido, N5IUT

The fish are biting.