Programs

Tom O'Brien

Future programs:

David,

Surface-mount soldering vs. thru-hole soldering

ARRL Frequency Measuring Test

Microcontroller (Arduino) applications in the ham shack

Operating a station remotely using IP (Icom RS-BA1)

No, I'm not prepared to talk about or demonstrate any of the above. I would be an enthusiastic attendee though.

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas

David Espinoza - W5QS

Thanks Tom,

Do you know anyone who has knowledge of these and an interest in speaking about them.

dave

David - w5qs

San Antonio Police Department - Volunteers In Policing

RACES District 32-029E

Bexar County ALT CLO

Texas Division of Emergency Management