Topics

passed ARECC Level I course

liranchita <w4cth@...>

I have just been notified that I have passed the subject course. I
was at the meeting in November when it was announced that the club
would reimburse half the cost of the course. I do not know who I need
to let know and what documentation they need. I will not be back in
the San Antonio area until mid January. I would prefer the
reimbursement be applied to future dues. I would appreciate someone
replying to me at w4cth@... or on the forum as to what I need
to do. Thanks and 73, de Joe Thompson, W4CTH

davidftx <davidftx@...>

--- In W5SC@..., "liranchita" <w4cth@...> wrote:

I have just been notified that I have passed the subject course. I
Hi Joe: Send a copy of the Certificate or notice to either J.C. Smith
n5rxs@... or Charlie Land Kc5nkk@.... Email either one
of them and tell them what you have in the way documentation.
Hopefully it is something you can email. $25 will buy you your 2007
dues at the reduced rate which is now in effect ($12) with some left
over for Christmas.