(No subject)

Tom O'Brien

we are extending to you an invitation to participate in the Greater Houston Hamfest. This is the 2nd largest hamfest in Texas . You are able to go on-line and choose your tables at this time from a table layout chart. This just went on-line a couple days ago, so reserve now while prime tables are still available.

If you can't attend, consider donating a door prize. Your company name/logo will be published on our website, prominently displayed with the prize and announced several times during the hamfest with all proper credit due.

This is a true hamfest, not just a swapmeet:
Once again, we are hosting the South Texas ARRL Convention.
There are various scheduled speakers including
Keynote speaker -- Mike Gruber, W5MG, RFI Engineer. ARRL liaison to the FCC
Free tailgating
Training seminars
APRS & Satellite demonstrations
DXCC checking
Emergency Vehicles on display
A live HF station
License testing
Hands on demos
Kid's table
Equipment check out table
Fox hunt
Food
Door Prizes
Raffle
Camping
And, of course, a Vendor/Seller bourse (more than 165 tables).

There is Friday afternoon and early Saturday set-up, special parking and easy vendor access.

This hamfest is only 6 weeks away, March 3, in Rosenberg , TX (about 33 mi SW of downtown Houston ).

See the flyer attached. The link to the website is www.houstonhamfest.org

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas