Topics

New to group

N6INM

Hi All,

Just wanted to take this opportunity as being new to the group to
introduce myself. I am Glenn N6INM/5 and live here in San Antonio.
Been here for about a year and stationed at Ft Sam Houston in the US
Army.

Look forward to meeting all of you soon.

In the meantime here is my webpage link which tells you all about me and
who I am and of course my family and who they are....

http://www.geocities.com/n6inm/n6inm.html?1138650008423
<http://www.geocities.com/n6inm/n6inm.html?1138650008423>

I am OK on QRZ.com

73's Glenn N6INM/5

Schuylar CRIST <skyskyrider@...>

Major Axelrod,

Welcome aboard sir! My name is Schuylar *pronounced Skyler* Crist. My call sign is KE5VIP. I am currently working towards my General Class license. My father is a retired Air Force Major, thank you for your service.

I would also recommend, given your military service and disaster background based on a link on your website, that you get in touch with the Bexar County ARES organization (http://www.bexarcountyares.org).

There are several great clubs in San Antonio, which boasts about 2,000 Amateur Radio operators.

In His service,
Schuylar Crist
73 de KE5VIP

IT/Media Director, South Texas Republicans P.A.C.
Media Relations Director, McCurdy for Mayor
State News Editor, GOPUSA.com
National Vetting Officer, Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
Vice-President, Bexar County Right to Life
(210) 663-6093 (Cell)
Matthew 25:40
John 15:13

Just wanted to take this opportunity as being new to the group to
introduce myself. I am Glenn N6INM/5 and live here in San Antonio.
Been here for about a year and stationed at Ft Sam Houston in the US
Army.

Look forward to meeting all of you soon.

In the meantime here is my webpage link which tells you all about me and
who I am and of course my family and who they are....

http://www.geocities.com/n6inm/n6inm.html?1138650008423
<http://www.geocities.com/n6inm/n6inm.html?1138650008423>

I am OK on QRZ.com

73's Glenn N6INM/5

Lee Besing

Welcome to San Antonio, even if you have been here a year already. :)

If you haven't already found this web site, please check out
www.SanAntonioHams.org for information about the San Antonio Amateur Radio
community. If you ever need anything to do in your "spare" time, we've
got lots of activities happening year around where Hams are needed to
assist. Those volunteer opportunities are always listed and updated at
that web site first.

I'm sure you found this club's web site already, www.w5sc.org or
www.sanantonioradioclub.org. Other club/groups in the area, include
www.sarepeater.net (SARO), www.w5ros.org (ROOST), www.aa5ro.org
(AARO), www.HillCountryREACT.org (REACT) and www.BexarCountyARES.org (ARES).

<http://www.geocities.com/n6inm/n6inm.html?1138650008423>http://www.geocities.com/n6inm/n6inm.html?1138650008423
<http://www.geocities.com/n6inm/n6inm.html?1138650008423>

I am OK on QRZ.com

73's Glenn N6INM/5
73 de N5NTG Lee W. Besing San Antonio, Texas
(210)771-7075 mobile