Topics

New Repeater Directory @ SAHams.org

Lee Besing

I've been working on a local repeater directory for everything from 6
meters thru 1.2ghz.
Direct web site link is http://www.sanantoniohams.org/nets/repeaters.htm

I'd appreciate any input / corrections / additions, etc. from those who
know more about repeaters than I do. I've also contacted the Zone 4 Texas
VHF-FM Society Coordinator, Michael Lay, N5PTN, for his input.

I've also converted the site to a "Winter Theme" as you will see, plus
added some new gimmicks to the front page (live clock above the news clip
summary column) and pop-up explanation regarding most of the links on the
site. (not pop-up separate windows, you'll see it if you move mouse over
any link).

Comments and feedback on changes are welcomed as well. Feel free to pass
this along to anyone else who might not belong to one of the above groups.

Happy Holidays to the San Antonio Ham Community. See many of you at AARO's
party on December 2nd or at one of the upcoming events during the next
month or two.

73 de N5NTG Lee W. Besing San Antonio, Texas
(210)771-7075 mobile