From: ARRL WG-TX Division [mailto:memberlist@www. arrl.org]
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 2:33 PM
To: n5lyg@n5lyg. org
Subject: LEGISLATIVE UPDATE

WEST GULF DIVISION LEGISLATIVE UPDATE

CC&R RELIEF BILLS

The West Gulf Legislative agenda is at a critical stage as we attempt
to obtain passage of Senate Bill 1552 and House Bill 4637, but there
may be good news soon! We should have a good idea of our status by
Monday, April 20th, 2009.

There is a new website for the West Gulf 's legislative efforts, which
will become active with the first update on Saturday or Sunday.

http://www.westgulflegislation.org.

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE NEW WEBSITE ON SUNDAY.

An update will be posted on the new web site over the weekend and
future updates will be posted there until the end of the 2009
legislative session. On Sunday, look for a request for membership
action.

Depending on what occurs on Friday and Saturday, each of you may need
to take action, but until you see a request on the new website or
receive another email from us, no action is necessary at this time.

Everyone did a superb job when we asked for help with the cell phone
bills, and we may need another heavy response, but we will not know
until Saturday or as late as Monday, April 20, 2009.

If action is needed, a notice with full details will be posted at
www.westgulflegisla tion.org. A West Gulf BLAST BULLETIN will also be
sent.

Thank you for your continued support.

73