New Chuck Penson Book is Out and Available

Gary Harmon

"Heathkit Test Equipment Products" by Chuck Penson WA7ZZE.

Available from amazon.com for $19.95 plus $3.99 shipping.

It's an amazing book about Heathkit test equipment products and follows his
first book "Heathkit: A Guide to the Amateur Radio Products" published a
number of years back.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - Radio Archaeologist
210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

"Real Radios Glow In the Dark"
"Too Many Projects, Not Enough Time"
http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

Don Jones

To all radio operators,

Missing two SB 220's.

One has WA5JDU call sign edged on the bottom plate.

Anyone, know anything about this equipment please contact me via e-mail.

Also, looking for ICOM 766 PRO loaded with filters and a 30S1 Collins AMP., TS-430S, TS-440s...etc.

Just want to confirm who you, purchased the equipment from and who you paid?

No Charges, will be filed on those who purchased the equipment, but ask for a signed statement of whom you purchased in from, there is an on-going investigation regarding a complete Amateur Radio Station.

Have most all serial numbers.

Thank you, all!

Don, N5WSW

Ps. Just need to know who you purchased it from.

Sent from Don Jones

On May 15, 2014, at 9:32 PM, "'Gary H. Harmon, Jr.' gharmon@... [W5SC]" <W5SC@...> wrote:

"Heathkit Test Equipment Products" by Chuck Penson WA7ZZE.

Available from amazon.com for $19.95 plus $3.99 shipping.

It's an amazing book about Heathkit test equipment products and follows his
first book "Heathkit: A Guide to the Amateur Radio Products" published a
number of years back.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - Radio Archaeologist
210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

"Real Radios Glow In the Dark"
"Too Many Projects, Not Enough Time"
http://www.grissomroadcoc.org

Gary Harmon

Don, it would help if we had your email address.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK - Radio Archaeologist

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c/t

"Real Radios Glow In the Dark"

"Too Many Projects, Not Enough Time"

http://www.grissomroadcoc.org