To: "Avie Grunspan" <agrunspan@alamocitymedical.com>
From: Lee Besing N5NTG <info@sanantoniohams.org>
Subject: Re: Request Information
Cc: gharmon@idworld.net

I can think of a couple of hams that would qualify, one of them
Gerry Barry, another Gary Harmon. Both members of San Antonio Radio
Club (www.w5sc.org). I'll forward your request to that club's
officers and email list for some help. I'm sure that there are
others that I will think of later.

The San Antonio Repeater Club will be holding their quarterly
meeting this Friday (www.sarepeater.net) where you might find some
folks who have been around longer than radios have. :)

At 01:55 PM 1/22/2008, "Avie Grunspan" <agrunspan@alamocitymedical.com> wrote:
Lee,

I was looking at the local HAM/Radio site because I am trying to
find a qualified tinkerer in old vintage tube gear. I have a
vintage 1960 EICO amp with one output valve that blows possibly due
to improper bias or filter cap problem. However I don't have the
bench equipment or knowledge to fix this. I cant find a local
person who knows how to fix it so far either. I was wondering if
you know of someone who is handy with older tube equipment who I
can contact. I would happily pay for their time to get this piece
functioning again.

Thanks
AG
73 de N5NTG Lee W. Besing San Antonio, Texas
(210)771-7075 mobile