moderated Need a few more volunteers for this weekend's ride to the river bicycle event.

Lee Besing

I am still a short-handed three or four ham operators for this weekend to cover the rest stops on Saturday and maybe one or two short on Sunday. I could probably fit in another sag van driver too but that's getting pretty tight because we're down to the final crunch time. But I could easily slip in some more hem operators for the rest stops.

Currently I have some rest stops at the beginning of the ride that would be over by noon or shortly thereafter. They do have covid protocols in place requiring the wearing of masks if you're going to be around the riders or other volunteers. Many of the current ham volunteers have decided to set up their own station with their vehicle and or a pop-up tent, away from the main event and just keep a mask handy in case they had to slip one on real quick.

If you're interested in volunteering, please reach out to me directly. My phone number is below and text messages always work. If you call, please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible. I do sleep some during the day because of my nighttime work shift. I'm always up between 1:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. or later.

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075
San Antonio TX