Museum Ships Weekend at Galveston Island

Tom O'Brien

Museum Ships Weekend 2012 – June 2 2012 0000Z June 3 2012 2359Z . Activating IOTA NA-143 (Pelican Is.) Brazos Valley ARC, KK5W will be operating from radio rooms of WWII Submarine USS Cavalla and Destroyer Escort USS Stewart from Seawolf Park on Pelican Is. in Galveston, Texas. We will be operating on 10-80 meters (SSB and CW). Be a part of living history as we commemorate the actions of these ships and crews. More information at http://www.bvarc.org/index.php?page=ms Special Event QSL with SASE via KK5W (QRZ.com).

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas