Missing messenger bag

Shane O'Neal <shane@...>

Hello everyone,

I finally went through the last of my stuff from Field Day and got it
put away. I was hoping to find my missing messenger bag that I had
used to transport a couple of the laptops out to the Fire Academy. I

Shane O'Neal <shane@...>

Let's try this again...

I got the laptops back, but have misplaced the messenger bag. For
those of you who were at FD, could you please be on the lookout for a
Sterling Commerce messenger bag that is silver and black. It has my
name on the front. It may have gotten stowed in with other equipment.

Thanks!
Shane