Misplaced Sterling's Phone Number

Gary Harmon

Looking to contact a local HAM named Sterling. He lives on the south side
with his Dad but also has a place in Bandera.

Can anyone fill in my missing information?

Thanks and 73,

gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h

210.884.6926c

Lee Besing

Email is KE5KZE@YAHOO.COM
Cell Phone is 210-461-1743

He's also a member of our REACT Team, plus active volunteer for Tour de Cure and BikeMS. So I've got his info programmed into my phone.

__________________________
Lee Besing 210-771-7075
San Antonio, TX

Looking to contact a local HAM named Sterling. He lives on the south side
with his Dad but also has a place in Bandera.

Can anyone fill in my missing information?

Thanks and 73,

gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h

210.884.6926c

Lee Besing

PS: I meant to send the first reply direct only to Gary, but since I do have Sterling's permission to release his info upon request, so it wasn't too bad of a goof this time. :(

__________________________
Lee Besing 210-771-7075
San Antonio, TX

Looking to contact a local HAM named Sterling. He lives on the south side
with his Dad but also has a place in Bandera.

Can anyone fill in my missing information?

Thanks and 73,

gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h

210.884.6926c

k1stx <k1stx@...>

Funny, that is not hard to do, since he changes his phone number about as often as he changes his underwear! :-D

Just funnin with Sterling!

Merry Post Christmas,

Louis