May ARES Meeting Tonight at the City EOC at 6:45pm
May greetings to all.
ARES meets the first Tuesday of each month, alternately at the San
Antonio EOC and the San Antonio Red Cross Chapter HQ. This month it
is at the EOC at 6:45pm.
ARES meetings are open to all involved with Bexar County ARES.
Attending these meetings is an opportunity to meet the other ARES
members and to get a feel of what's in the pipeline that affects
emergency communications in South Texas.
If you are not involved with Bexar County ARES but want to be, you
can join ARES simply by signing up to the ARES Yahoo Group at:
Here is NS5D's memo regarding tonight's meeting:
Here is the agenda for our meeting on Tuesday, May 1st at the City
of San Antonio Emergency Operations Center, 115 Auditorium Circle,
Talk-in will be on 147.180+ pl 103.5.
- Report on RC antenna project (K5OLE)
- Report on field test of antenna (K5OLE, NS5D)
- Report on VHF airmail workshop (NS5D)
- Update on equipment selection for new EOC (K5POP)
- Update on upcoming exercises (KC5BJI)
- Roundtable Discussion