From: Ritschard [mailto:ritschard@wildblue.net]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 8:29 AM
To: Gary H. Harmon, Jr
Subject: Re: LYTLE TEXAS HF STATION

OK.......list it on local club.......$2,500....there is alot more not even
listed. Just bring truck and I help load.

N9HPE / AFA4MR

Complete HF transmitting station for high powered or beginning
hams to get everything necessary before price goes up.
Kenwood is top of line when it comes to equipment.
These radios and transmitters as good as new but lower
priced. Selling to clear out station and make room for other
projects. I no longer needing the equipment on HF freq.
Kenwood TS440SWAT Transmitter with filters/MARS modified

Kenwood TL922 Amplifier 2kw
Kenwood PS-50 Pwr Supply
Kenwood PC-1A Phone Patch
Trio MC-60 Desktop Microphone
WM-1 Computing SWR Meter
Denton Super Tuner 2kw
Kantronics KAM HF/VHF Packet KAM
2 External Speakers
Manuals / Coax / Connectors / Software
Mobile mount
40 meter Dipole Antenna
40 channel CB radio and external antenna.
Other stuff

Will partial trade for clean .38 revolver 4 inch large grips and cash
difference.