Louis Guido Jr., N5JKH – SK

Paul Guido

My father, Louis Guido Jr., N5JKH, passed away Friday evening. His support was very instrumental in the building of many Packet Radio nodes and networks throughout South Texas from 1986 until 1995.

A Rosary will be recited on Monday, February 7 at 7:00pm at San Francesco di Paola Catholic Church.

The Funeral Mass will be held on Tuesday, February 8 at 10:00am at San Francesco di Paola Catholic Church. Interment will follow the Funeral Mass at Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery.

His obituary can be found at the link below.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sanantonio/obituary.aspx?n=louis-lorelli-guido&pid=148365037&fhid=8911

Schuylar Crist <skyskyrider@...>

Paul,

My condolences to you and your family in this difficult time. You are all in our prayers.

In His service,
Schuylar Crist
73 de AE5SC

Assistant Public Information Coordinator, American Radio Relay League - Districts 10/11/12, South Texas Section

(210) 663-6093 (Cell)

Matthew 25:40
Galatians 6:2
John 15:13