From: NERD <jpl4097@sbcglobal.net>
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 4:28 PM
Subject: [W5SC] looking for a specific member

Hi all
I don't remember a name but I met this older ham at kcomm during it's closing. He wore a darl blue or black cap withh militay imagery on it and gold trim on the bill. He talked about this being the last year he would be selling parts ;I don't know if he meant at Field Day but he said he would be selling STUFF about the 30th of JUne.
I just want to see what he has and see if there is anything he has I can use. Sorry for the long message
thansk Tony;KE5BFF