Local Repeater list

anthony planas

Does anyone have or know a list of the local repeaters with in 50 miles of San Antonio?
thanks Tony KE5BFF

David Espinoza - W5QS

Go to sanantoniohams.org. You will find a good list on that site

On May 24, 2012, at 9:12 AM, "NERD" <jpl4097@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Does anyone have or know a list of the local repeaters with in 50 miles of San Antonio?
thanks Tony KE5BFF

James Ferris <ferris1727@...>

Tony,
Take a look on SanAntonioHams.org. They have a printable list. Not sure
if it is up to date though...

73,
Jim, W5FER

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 9:12 AM, NERD <jpl4097@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

**

Does anyone have or know a list of the local repeaters with in 50 miles of
San Antonio?
thanks Tony KE5BFF

anthony planas

the frequencies 146.34,35,38 are not listed anywhere and I have them in my transciever memory but don't have the tone frequencies for the se repeaters
thanks tony

--- In W5SC@yahoogroups.com, James Ferris <ferris1727@...> wrote:

Tony,
Take a look on SanAntonioHams.org. They have a printable list. Not sure
if it is up to date though...

73,
Jim, W5FER

**