From: liranchita <w4cth@...>
To: W5SC@...
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 10:31:51 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Level I ARRL AREC course

Registered for course tonight. Will keep you informed. 73, Joe, w4cth

Paul Guido

David,

That would be great. Maybe we could use the links section of the group to
point to the books.

Paul Guido, N5IUT

On 9/17/06, davidftx@... <davidftx@...> wrote:

That's great Joe. I believe that the manual they talk about is available
online. I'll try to find it and let everyone know how to download it rather
than buying it, for those who prefer.

David F.

Registered for course tonight. Will keep you informed. 73, Joe, w4cth

Yahoo! Groups Links