Larry - W5VEO -SK


Jim Hargrave
 

Dr. Larry Becker - W5VEO - was killed by a Hit & Run driver Thursday eve.
while riding his bicycle in Boerne.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_10895.shtml

Larry was a personal friend and well liked by the Ham Radio community. He
will be missed.

* 73 de Jim - W5IFP *


Gary Harmon
 

What a sad story. Larry was a good guy. Hope they find the creep.



73,



Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

6003 Archwood

San Antonio, TX 78239-1504

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c



"Too many projects, not enough time".





From: W5SC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:W5SC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Hargrave
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 11:13 AM
To: W5SC
Cc: Bill Vernor
Subject: [W5SC] Larry - W5VEO -SK





Dr. Larry Becker - W5VEO - was killed by a Hit & Run driver Thursday eve.
while riding his bicycle in Boerne.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_10895.shtml

Larry was a personal friend and well liked by the Ham Radio community. He
will be missed.

* 73 de Jim - W5IFP *


Don Jones
 

Yes, he was Fantastic  person and will be missed, by all!
 
God Bless
 
de Don,N5WSW

Donald Lee Jones
122 Saratoga Dr.
San Antonio, Texas 78213-3543
Cell Telephone (210) 374-1776
n5wsw@yahoo.com


________________________________
From: "Gary H. Harmon, Jr." <gharmon@idworld.net>
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Cc: 'Bill Vernor' <vernor@hctc.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 1:16 PM
Subject: RE: [W5SC] Larry - W5VEO -SK


 

What a sad story. Larry was a good guy. Hope they find the creep.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

6003 Archwood

San Antonio, TX 78239-1504

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Too many projects, not enough time".

From: mailto:W5SC%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:W5SC%40yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Hargrave
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 11:13 AM
To: W5SC
Cc: Bill Vernor
Subject: [W5SC] Larry - W5VEO -SK

Dr. Larry Becker - W5VEO - was killed by a Hit & Run driver Thursday eve.
while riding his bicycle in Boerne.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_10895.shtml

Larry was a personal friend and well liked by the Ham Radio community. He
will be missed.

* 73 de Jim - W5IFP *

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Paul Guido
 

Jim,

Larry was a great guy. I miss him already. I have many great memories of
Larry Becker, Carl Finke, my father, Clarke D., Carl K5DSF, Don
WD5DOE Harry Ridenour, Gary K5JWK and you at lunch and dinner disscussing
the state of Packet Radio, repeaters and ham radio in general.

Take care,

Paul, N5IUT


Jim Hargrave
 

Hi Paul,

Nice to hear from you.
Is Don - WD5DOE still around?
I have not heard of him in a long time.

73s de Jim
W5IFP

-----Original Message-----
> From: W5SC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:W5SC@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
> RadioTeacher
> Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 7:48 PM
> To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [W5SC] Larry - W5VEO -SK
>
>
> Jim,
>
> Larry was a great guy. I miss him already. I have many great
> memories of
> Larry Becker, Carl Finke, my father, Clarke D., Carl K5DSF, Don
> WD5DOE Harry Ridenour, Gary K5JWK and you at lunch and dinner
> disscussing
> the state of Packet Radio, repeaters and ham radio in general.
>
> Take care,
>
> Paul, N5IUT
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> "Bexar County's Communication Resource Since 1919"
> -
> -Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


Paul Guido
 

*Jim,*
**
*I am sorry to report Don is SK. *
**
*
http://obit.porterloring.com/obitdisplay.html?task=Print&id=538832&listing=All
*
*

de N5IUT
*

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@gvtc.com> wrote:

Hi Paul,

Nice to hear from you.
Is Don - WD5DOE still around?
I have not heard of him in a long time.

73s de Jim
W5IFP


> -----Original Message-----
> From: W5SC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:W5SC@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
> RadioTeacher
> Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 7:48 PM
> To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [W5SC] Larry - W5VEO -SK
>
>
> Jim,
>
> Larry was a great guy. I miss him already. I have many great
> memories of
> Larry Becker, Carl Finke, my father, Clarke D., Carl K5DSF, Don
> WD5DOE Harry Ridenour, Gary K5JWK and you at lunch and dinner
> disscussing
> the state of Packet Radio, repeaters and ham radio in general.
>
> Take care,
>
> Paul, N5IUT
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> "Bexar County's Communication Resource Since 1919"
> -
> -Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


------------------------------------

"Bexar County's Communication Resource Since 1919"
-
-Yahoo! Groups Links




Jim Hargrave
 

Tnx Paul.
I was not aware of that. I kinda lost touch since we moved out here in
Bulverde.


73s de Jim
W5IFP

-----Original Message-----
> From: W5SC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:W5SC@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
> RadioTeacher
> Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 8:24 PM
> To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [W5SC] Larry - W5VEO -SK
>
>
> *Jim,*
> **
> *I am sorry to report Don is SK. *
> **
> *
> http://obit.porterloring.com/obitdisplay.html?task=Print&id=5388
> 32&listing=All
> *
> *
>
> de N5IUT
> *
>
> On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@gvtc.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Paul,
> >
> > Nice to hear from you.
> > Is Don - WD5DOE still around?
> > I have not heard of him in a long time.
> >
> > 73s de Jim
> > W5IFP
> >
> >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:W5SC@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
> > > RadioTeacher
> > > Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 7:48 PM
> > > To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
> > > Subject: Re: [W5SC] Larry - W5VEO -SK
> > >
> > >
> > > Jim,
> > >
> > > Larry was a great guy. I miss him already. I have many great
> > > memories of
> > > Larry Becker, Carl Finke, my father, Clarke D., Carl K5DSF, Don
> > > WD5DOE Harry Ridenour, Gary K5JWK and you at lunch and dinner
> > > disscussing
> > > the state of Packet Radio, repeaters and ham radio in general.
> > >
> > > Take care,
> > >
> > > Paul, N5IUT
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------------------------------
> > >
> > > "Bexar County's Communication Resource Since 1919"
> > > -
> > > -Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > "Bexar County's Communication Resource Since 1919"
> > -
> > -Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> "Bexar County's Communication Resource Since 1919"
> -
> -Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>