Krueger Middle School Radio Club - moving forward

Tom O'Brien

The two teachers (Bill and Sabine) from Krueger who attended Saturday's crash course at UIW both passed their exams and will soon have Tech licenses!

That's one small step toward restarting the KD5OMG club at Krueger. Congratulations!

Sincerely,
Tom O'Brien
San Antonio, Texas

David F <davidftx@...>

Tom,

I thought I'd warn you-I'm sick.  Not from the cancer, just sick.  A cold or flu or something.  If it doesn't clear up by Wednesday I'll be a no show.  I hate it and hope I get better fast.

David.