Topics

K4AF Pentagon Special Event Station Sept 9, 2007

davidftx <davidftx@...>

K4AF Special Event Station

September 9th, 2007

On Sunday, September 9th, 2007, the Pentagon Amateur Radio Club (PARC)
will operate a Special Event station commemorating the 6th anniversary
of the attacks that occurred on the Pentagon, the World Trade Center and
over Pennsylvania in 2001. We will operate on 10m, 15m, 20m, 40m, and
80m; SSB and CW where/when possible. To the extent that we have enough
volunteers, we will operate the station on a 12 hour basis (0800-2000).
There will be a special QSL available for stations that work K4AF. The
QSL manager for the club, including this special event is Claude
Hennessey, KG4TVN@... <mailto:KG4TVN@...> . In addition, club
members will also operate from the station on Tuesday, September 11th as
part of the commemoration.

Please QSL direct to the following address:

K4AF (9-11 Special Event)

P.O. Box 2322

Arlington, VA 22202