Topics

Holiday Banquet

davidftx <davidftx@...>

For several years the San Antonio Radio Club has celebrated the Holiday
Season as guests of the QCWA at their annual Christmas luncheon. This
year both the QCWA and the San Antonio Radio Club have been invited to
attend the Alamo Area Radio Organization's Holiday Awards Banquet on
Saturday, December 2nd from 6-9 pm at Grady's Bar-B-Que on Bandera.
Family members and friends are encouraged to attend also. The cost is
$8.00 per person and reservations may be made at 680-6841

I will be attending and encourage all SARC members to participate also.
If there are members who are reluctant to drive at night, please call me
at 408-1564 and we will arrange transportation.

The AARO invitation is in the Files section of this group and will be
posted on w5sc.org in the next 24 hours.

K5OLE

Floyd Gordon

--- In W5SC@..., "davidftx" <davidftx@...> wrote:

[...]

I am planning to go David KE5HBF