Help needed for this weekend - San Antonio Marathon December 6-7th

Lee Besing

I'm still short of volunteers for this weekend's San Antonio Rock and Roll Marathon.

This year's event will be on 2 days.   They have a 10k event on Saturday morning where we only need 8-10 volunteers total.  The main event is on Sunday morning and we need the full complement of hams to staff about 23 mile markers.

More event details available at http://sanantoniohams.org/blog/?p=7363

Please email me direct (not via the group list), or send me a text, with your name, call sign,  t-shirt size and availability.  This year we're looking at possibly using a 440uhf repeater as an alternate backup repeater, so let me know if your radio does UHF or only VHF (2 meters).  Most positions can be covered with an HT radio.

Thanks in advance.

Lee Besing, N5NTG

210-771-7075 (cell - voice / text msg okay)

Lee@...

San Antonio, TX