Hamfest

Gary Harmon

Kudos to all involved! Nice location, clean and neat, food and snacks
reasonably priced, tables spaced nicely, etc. ATM a plus. Probably need a
different location for the testing due to conflicts with the rear entry/exit
door.

Hopefully the club made a profit.

Good job guys and gals!!!!!

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK

210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday"

Lee Besing

Pat AD5BR reported 6 new techs, 11 new generals, and 1 new extra from the swapfest test sessions this weekend, despite the close friendly atmosphere encouraged by the (not so) huge testing room area.

About 2 dozen folks took their exams.

Lee Besing N5NTG
(210)771-7075 (cell) voice or text msg
Lee@besing.com

Sent from my Sprint EVO phone

J C Smith

Thanks for the kind words.

We knew our facility cost increased but kept cost the same to keep folks coming. From the rough figures, it sounds like we lost money, but we knew that was probable.

Next, we will see how much of a price increase is needed to get out of the red next year.

J C