Ham help needed this Sunday - Fiesta Wildflower 100 ride

Lee Besing

I'm still short handed for covering all 9 break points during this Sunday's Fiesta Wildflower 100 ride. Could use a few more hams to help out.  This is pretty much an all day event, from about 7am (start) until 4pm (finish), but as break points are closed, volunteers are released for the day.

Free t-shirt & each break point ham will get a $20 valero gas card to help defray the travel expense. (Only 1 card allocated per breakpoint, so if you have 2 hams, you get to share it). Last year there were some Fiesta medals available, but I don't know if they will have any this year.

Please text, call or email me direct, not thru the group list please.

Lee Besing, N5NTG
210-771-7075
San Antonio, TX
Lee@...