From: Tony Planas <jpl4097@sbcglobal.net>
To: W5SC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 4:17:44 PM
Subject: [W5SC] Ham Equipment

Hi friends
I am new to this group and I am pleased that I am accepted to be here.
I have recently aquired my General. I have no equipment. I apologize if
I am in the wrong by asking you other hams about equipment you may
have and want to sell. Thanks for all your help
Tony

George James

--- In W5SC@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Planas" <jpl4097@...> wrote:

Hi friends
I am new to this group and I am pleased that I am accepted to be here.
I have recently aquired my General. I have no equipment. I apologize if
I am in the wrong by asking you other hams about equipment you may
have and want to sell. Thanks for all your help
Tony
Hello Tony

I have a Rhon 68 ft fold over tower and a TH6DXCC tri-band beam that I
would like to sell. Also some other antennas and equipment. I'm down
sizing to a smaller home.

In fact we are moving and selling our home in Fair Oaks Ranch. I have
approval for two towers in the city of Fair Oaks Ranch, so if some one
is looking for a large home with two towers (80 ft and 68 ft)I'd be
glad to show them. You can reach me at gjames@texas.net or 210-698-1273.

73s

George, WB5LDN