From: kb5vvt kb5vvt <kb5vvt@stic.net>
To: k5ole@arrl.net
Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 8:21:48 PM
Subject: Ref QST Jan 2010 Pg 42

Hi David, I really hope you and the family have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Ref the subject, "The Fiberpole-Evolution of the Antenna Mast" as listed above in QST Jan 2010, Pg 42.  I know an Individaul, Bruce Best, Tel:210-478-2865, that has about 300 bags of 8 ea poles 4 ft long, $10.00 per bag, all miltary suplus.  If you could notifily the different clubs, maybe someone could use them.  I myself got 3 bags.  Royce KB5VVT

Paul Guido

I am thinking that 4 bags and some feedline would make a nice portable 4
square on 40 meters. Or a full 40 meter loop.

So I am getting 5 bags to have some spares.

Thanks

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 8:49 AM, David F <davidftx@swbell.net> wrote:

Thanks Royce!

df